Kate Gillet is a published translator.
* She was one of a team of six translators responsible for the English translation of the "Louis Vuitton City Guide Seoul, 2014": http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/louis-vuitton-city-guide-seoul-english-ael-acc-n00-007419
Kate notably worked on the following chapters: The Essentials ("La Ville Mode d'Emploi), Restaurants ("Restaurants"), Interior Cachet ("Objets de Qualité"), 24 Hours in the City ("24 Heures en Ville").
* She was responsible for the English translation of "Habitat - 50 ans" by Serge Gleizes, a 360-page book looking back over Habitat's 50-year history, published by les Editions du Chêne on October 1st 2014: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Habitat-50-years-Serge-Gleizes/dp/2812310596/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417006720&sr=8-1&keywords=habitat+50+years+by+serge+gleizes
* She was one of a team of two translators responsible for the English translation of "De-light - La gastronomie minceur" by Patrick Jarno, published by Hachette in 2015: https://www.amazon.fr/-light-gastronomie-minceur-health-conscious-gastronomy/dp/2011167523/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460631769&sr=8-1&keywords=le+delight+patrick+jarno
Some of the projects Kate has been working on recently:
* Advertising scripts for Meetic
* In-house communications for L'Oréal
* Advertorials for Air France
* Marketing material for AccorHotels
* Advertising scripts for Garnier
* Website content for Smartbox
* Tweets & Facebook statuses for the official Disneyland Paris Twitter & Facebook pages (UK market)
© A Langue L'Aise 2003
Kate Gillet freelance translator, Kate Gillet French to English freelance translator,
Kate Gillet traductrice freelance français anglais, Kate Gillet traductrice français anglais