Kate Gillet is a published translator.
* She was one of a team of six translators responsible for the English translation of the "Louis Vuitton City Guide Seoul, 2014". Kate notably worked on the following chapters: The Essentials ("La Ville Mode d'Emploi), Restaurants ("Restaurants"), Interior Cachet ("Objets de Qualité"), 24 Hours in the City ("24 Heures en Ville").
* She was responsible for the English translation of "Habitat - 50 ans" by Serge Gleizes, a 360-page book looking back over Habitat's 50-year history, published by les Editions du Chêne on October 1st 2014.
* She was one of a team of two translators responsible for the English translation of "De-light - La gastronomie minceur" by Patrick Jarno, published by Hachette in 2015.
* She regularly translates copy for the Maison&Objet trade fair's online magazine*: https://www.maison-objet.com/en/magazine
Some of the projects Kate has been working on recently:
* Marketing material for AccorHotels
* Marketing material for Thalys
* Communications material for Maison&Objet*
* Communications material for Tefal
* Communications material for an IT trade fair
* Blog content for Secursus
* In-house magazine for Total
* Social media content for the official Disneyland Paris pages (UK market)
*via the agency Ursula Grüber
© A Langue L'Aise 2003
Kate Gillet freelance translator, Kate Gillet French to English freelance translator,
Kate Gillet traductrice freelance français anglais, Kate Gillet traductrice français anglais