A Langue L'Aise is run by Kate Gillet, a highly experienced British freelance translator with a BA Honours degree in French. Born and raised in northern England, Kate moved to France in 1998 and has been living and working in a bilingual environment for over 20 years.
Prior to becoming a freelance translator, Kate spent 6 years working for a leading French multinational. Much of that time was spent working in the fields of marketing and communication, and translating documents was something she did on a daily basis.
In 2003 Kate decided to start freelancing, and
set up A Langue L'Aise.
Over the past few years she has built up a portfolio of clients with whom she works on a regular basis, and she has extensive experience in a number of fields, including marketing, business communication, advertising transcreation, tourism and public relations.
* Marketing material for AccorHotels
* Marketing material for Thalys
* Communications material for Maison&Objet
* Communications material for Tefal
* Communications material for an IT trade fair
* Blog content for Secursus
* In-house magazine for Total
* Social media content for the official Disneyland Paris pages (UK market)
© A Langue L'Aise 2003
Kate Gillet freelance translator, Kate Gillet French to English freelance translator,
Kate Gillet traductrice freelance français anglais, Kate Gillet traductrice français anglais