A Langue L'Aise is run by Kate Gillet, a highly experienced British freelance translator with a BA Honours degree in French. Born and raised in northern England, Kate moved to France in 1998 and has been living and working in a bilingual environment for over 18 years.
Prior to becoming a freelance translator, Kate spent 6 years working for a leading French multinational. Much of that time was spent working in the fields of marketing and communication, and translating documents was something she did on a daily basis.
In 2003 Kate decided to start freelancing, and
set up A Langue L'Aise.
Over the past few years she has built up a portfolio of clients with whom she works on a regular basis, and she has extensive experience in a number of fields, including marketing, business communication, advertising transcreation, tourism and public relations.
* Advertising scripts for Meetic
* In-house communications for L'Oréal
* Advertorials for Air France
* Marketing material for AccorHotels
* Advertising scripts for Garnier
* Website content for Smartbox
* Tweets & Facebook statuses for the official Disneyland Paris pages (UK market)
© A Langue L'Aise 2003
Kate Gillet freelance translator, Kate Gillet French to English freelance translator,
Kate Gillet traductrice freelance français anglais, Kate Gillet traductrice français anglais